The approach to the mountain follows the Mera Peak trek up to Mera La and then to Baruntse base camp (5,250m). The route is not technically demanding and essentially a straightforward climbing on snow and ice with some sections of overhangings. Normally, two high camps are established above the base camp in Baruntse climbing. The camp I is set up just below East Col. at an altitude of 5,700m and the camp II is on the South â€“ East Ridge at a height of 6,420m.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and hotel transfer
Day 02 - 03: Offical formalities in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla. Trek to Thukdingma
Day 05: Trek to Tsetre
Day 06: Trek to Thasing Dingma
Day 07: Trek to Thagnak
Day 08: Trek to Khare Kharka.
Day 09: Trek to Pokhari Camp
Day 10: Trek to Baruntse Base Camp
Day 11 - 29: Climbing period
Day 30: Retrace to Pokhari Camp
Day 31: Trek to Mera Peak Base Camp
Day 32: Trek to Thagnak
Day 33: Trek to Thasing Dingma
Day 34: Trek to Chhatra Kharka
Day 35: Trek to Lukla
Day 36: Lukla - Kathmandu by flight.
Day 37: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 38: Airport transfer for return flight.
( Basic logistic support starts with US $ 1600. per person for the group of 4 pax. )
For further details, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
US $ 3690. per person for the group of 4 - 6 pax
US $ 3280. per person for the group of 7 - 12 pax
The Cost Includes:
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance & insurance for base camp staff (sirdar, cook, kitchen boy and liaison officer).
- Flights to transfer climbing members, staff, liason officer and cargo of the climbing gear.
- Food and fuel at the base camp.
- All camping equipment at the base camp such as, member tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables.
- Trek support for climbing members from Lukla-base camp-Lukla.
- Porters to carry loads from Lukla-base camp-Lukla.
- Royalty and peak permit.
- Airport arrival and departure.
- Accommodation at 3 and 4 star hotels in Kathmandu before and after the expedition on BB plan.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Climbing equipment, tents and personal equipment above base camp
- Personal accident insurance and emergency rescue operation.
- Amadblam Expedition
- Annapurna I Expedition
- Annapurna IV Expedition
- Baruntse Expedition
- Cho Oyu Expedition
- Churen Himal Expedition
- Dhaulagiri Expedition
- Kang Guru Expedition
- Everest Expedition
- Ganesh Himal Expedition
- Himlung Himal Expedition
- Kanchenjunga Expedition
- Tawoche Expedition
- Langtang Lirung Expedition
- Makalu Expedition
- Manaslu Expedition
- Nuptse Expedition
- Gyjikang Expedition
- Lhotse Expedition
- Pumori Expedition
- Tilicho Expedition
- Putha Hiuchuli Expedition
- Dorje Lakpa Expedition
- Shishapangma Expedition
- Tengi Ragi Tau Expedition
- Pasang Lamu Chuli Expedition